You don’t make a photograph with just your camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.” ~ Ansel Adams
Who can attend photography classes:
- The classes are aimed towards hobbyists who wish to learn more about photography and build a portfolio of images.
- Scholars & students (from age 15 years) who wish to prepare for studying photography after school at a photography academy and would like to pursue a career in photography.
- Artists/Creatives who wish to learn photography as an artistic/creative outlet.
- Retired/Pensioners who are re-skilling themselves with photography.
- Travellers who wish to improve their photographic skills and build a travel portfolio
- People who are already photographers and wish to advance on their creative journey
- Individuals who wish to use photography as a healing/therapeutic medium to recover from life challenges.
- Individuals who wish to use photography as a life coaching medium to find purpose, clarity and joy in life.
Classes and workshops are held throughout the year at any given time and can be tailored to suite individuals and small groups. Please contact Susan for available dates.
What you’ll learn:
Camera/technical skills – Know your camera
The Fundamentals of Photography
Post-Processing (Editing) of Images
Photography as a Creative Art
- Sense of Place Sense of Self
- Photography as a Healing Art
Additional workshops/photography tours might be presented during the year in other parts of South Africa, Namibia and other countries.
Students will have the opportunity to showcase their work at the monthly Langebaan Art Route.
Requirements to attend the classes:
No photography skills needed
Your own Digital camera
Your own or Access to a laptop
Enthusiastic to learn about photography
For further information and to enrol please complete the contact form or phone/whatsapp Susan at Cell: 0836440490